- Do not wash your care for 48 hours after installation. Only hand wash with a low pressure hose.
- When you do pressure wash, be careful of the edges of the film.
- If possible, leave your vehicle somewhere warm for the first two days.
- After the first 24 hours, take a microfiber or other soft cloth and rub along all the edges of the film to firmly seal it into place (or pop by the TINT KING WINDOW TINTING, and we’ll do it for you.
- Do not use a touch-less, or other automatic carwashes for 2 weeks.
- It can take up to 4 weeks for the film to fully dry. In that time, it may look a bit weird and you may notice a few water bubbles, haziness, or distortions. These will dissipate as it dries.
- Promptly remove and clean bugs or bird droppings with a bug/tar remover. If left on longer than 2 days, they can stain or etch the film which is not covered under warranty.
- We have applied a sealant over top of the film to protect it from contaminants. it is important to reapply a wax or sealant every 6 to 12 months to keep it looking brand new as long as you own your vehicle.
- Don’t use any harsh chemicals or abrasive materials to clean, or try and power polish the film.
Griots Garbage Spray-On Wax
Meguiar’s Ultimate Quik Wax
Voodoo Ride All Surface Detailer
GTechniq C2 or Exo
Griots Garbage Speed Shine
Meguiar’s Deep Crystal Carnuba Wax
Chemical Guys Jetseal or Butter Wet Wax